Anxiety Community
is it possible to feel anxiety symptoms all the time??

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

HI as some of you know I have been suffering from severe anxiety and panic attacks through out my pregnancy and I just recently was prescribed Zoloft 25 mg. haven't started to take it though because I  want some input from my OB about the medication.  Anyway, my question is is it possible to feel anxiety symptoms all the time for example I do feel slightly anxious with the feeling like I'm either going to pass out of vomit.  and like I said I'm currently pregnant and I'm tired of having to go to emergency just to be told that I'm fine so I just need a little advice I feel so weird and I think maybe it is just my anxiety.
Yes, i have have what i call mini panic attacks all day from when i wake up til i sleep, until you figure out whats causing it and understand it, it can continue. im not big on recomending meds of any kind to deal with anxiety, but im not a doctor.
Since you are in the middle of a pregnancy, you know we can't give advice on medications.

As s4i2c3k mentioned, when you suffer from an anxiety disorder it is possible to have daily anxiety symptoms.  As you are pregnant you and your doctor will need to sort two of them; the faintness and nausea.  These symptoms could be related to your pregnancy.

I used to pass out regularly when pregnant, especially in church for some odd reason.  I got through all four pregnancies just fine.  Not sure what caused it: maybe low blood sugar or low blood pressure.  Back in the day, docs didn't check you for symptoms like that:).

The trips to emergency room are bound to cause you anxiety, so I believe a good sit down with your doctor is in order.
Yeah I would rather not take any meds if possible especially because I am pregnant.  I do have an appointment to see a psychologist at the end of this month so maybe we can get to the bottom of this.  It's just a really weird feeling and I worry even more because I'm pregnant and I worry about the baby but I'll just feel so funny light headed and loopy like I cant concentrate. and I have been like this for like over a month now so then I start thinking something else is wrong.
I have had anxiety so long that it really does seem like it manifest into some kind of other physical or more serious disorder, its just the fear taking a toll on your body and mind,  i used to not believe the doctors when they said i was ok, thats how bad my anxiety was, but i get through it, its just hard if you have never dealt with it before. plus im not a women and i wouldnt understand the symptoms of having a baby vs symptoms of anxiety, but i can imagine it would make it worse for me. but just relax, youve been checked out, nothings wrong, youll see.
don't worry about the baby, thats just adding more anxiety to you.

Things to know about anxiety, that may help give you some peace of mind. (I've been dealing with it for 3 years now, and getting better)

Anxiety CAN NOT hurt you. They are only sensations. It stinks, yes, and can cause physical ailments, but it can not hurt you, or kill you, therefor anxiety will not harm your baby. However, you do need to continue to have a healthy diet and take a prenatal vitamin. (Which I know  you know this already. lol.)

Anxiety for a lot of people get's WAY better and easier to deal with as you get older.

Once you are able too/feel like it... get some excersise. Sense you are prego, take some brisk walks. Exersise helps a lot, even though it doesn't feel like it, over time it will.

You are going to be okay. Hang in there, and you will defeat this. =)
mishymoshymarcy I cant tell whether things ... Comment
MH Community Mgr added the Blood Pressure Tracker
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms