Anxiety Community
is it possible to marry

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

is it possible to marry

I am a 31 year old woman. I just want to knoe if it is possible for a person suffering from social anxiety to have a normal married life? My partner knows nothing about my anxiety and there is no way I can tell him.
Marriage can happen any time in your life. Marriage is a lovely gift from God. OK, you may not want to hear about God if your not a Christian, but marriage is the ultimate part of your relationship.

if this man is going to be your partner for life dont you think he will notice,why dont you want him to know if this is your husband to be then honesty should be the key here,give him a chance to help you get through this with helpthings can be alot easier.
OMG i hope so or im doomed

Its not that big of a deal in the idea it should cast people away. You may need to work though it at times but im sure youve had to do that before. I think you should tell him you know not right away but he should know what makes you think just as much as you should want to know about him......

....
and yes this is a 20 year old giving this advise lol i hope for the best for you
GMO CORN
2 hrs ago by gymdandee
mishymoshymarcy I'm trying so hard to stay ... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on need a title -
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms