Anxiety Community
is it schol phobia

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

is it schol phobia

can anyone tell me if my son has school phoiba?hes14 and has been gullied most or his life at school and now he wont go to schol he panics when its time to leave the house for schol .we went through this last year and he miss most of the school year .now its happening again hes on antidepressents to help him feel aibt better but its not helping hime get to school can any one give me any advise on how to find out if he has school phoiba please.
If he has been bullied at school best to speak to the school counselors and principle so it doesn't happen again. He may have an anxiety disorder but that's not a phobia. That's very real and needs to be addressed.
Yeah you should call the school and find out whats going on there and if he is on medz and they are not helping call your doctor back and let him know maybe he needs a different med. My son was bullied alot in school and he went through a time
when he didn't want to go to school i ended up taking him everyday and walking him to his class and picking him up everyday and then come to find out he didn't like his teacher the teacher was very mean and yelled alot and that made my son stressed the next school year he was better. So I would start by calling the school. Good luck
thank you very much for the advise .i did go to the scholl and spoke to the head master and he was to get things sorted out .i have told my son that but doesnt seem to make much difference he can get up in the morn and get ready but when its time to leave he just goes into a panic and cant move over the front door .the mor we talk to him about school the worse he gets.we are waiting to see another doc about counciling witch didnt do much last time.
Swollentoe commented on photo
Swollentoe commented on photo
gyspy09 hope everyone is great!! Comment