Anxiety Community
is my thyroid pills causing this??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

is my thyroid pills causing this??

ok so i have been taking thyroid pills for a little over a year at 1st i stopped taking them after 4 weeks i understood them to say take these samples then come back for a blood test not call and ask for more or anything, guess i should read between the lines lol well one day in may i had an awful thing happen i got so dizzy and thought i was gonna die heart pounding i mean you guys know all of that so i went to the doc and he said i should have never stopped taking them so i went back to taking them. then september was my last attack untill just almost 2 weeks ago they came back and i noticed i have had the same bottle of thyroid pills since may 29th and it is almost august so i have been taking them but not every day could this be my problem with the horrific return of the panic attacks?????
Related Discussions
Please take the medicine every day as prescribed.  It is very important when you have a low or high thyroid to take this as the doctor prescribed.  In the morning on an empty stomach.  Don't eat for about an hour after taking it.  Also you will want to wait to take your vitamins for a few hours after you take it.  Once you get on a regular schedule and find the dose that will be for you you should feel better.  Good luck.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
ditch6755 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
2 hrs ago
Blank
allinblack commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
8 hrs ago
535089_tn?1400677119
Blank
Mollyrae commented on photo
10 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
480448_tn?1403547723