is this just anxiety
Hi, my name is Nathan. I am 23 yo, Im 6feet 2in tall, I weigh about 280lbs, I smoke about a pack of cigs a day, about 3 mos ago i was diagnosed as being bipolar. The doctor gave me lexapro and invega, the invega was 6mg. the doctor only prescribed 3mg but they gave the 6mg samples and told me to cut them in half and gave me no info on the drug. i cut the pills in half and took it for 3 days. on the third day i drank for sips of a beer and then a cold feeling ran from my feet throughout the rest of my body and my heart was pounding when the ambulance got there my vitals were off. they eventualy went back to normal. The doctor ran an ekg, xray, and bloodwork and everything was fine. since then i havent taken the pill or drank. Every day i have pains through out my body, dizzyness, chest pain, palpations, I experience tingling sensations, hot and cold feelings throughout my body and i can feel to the touch a twitching on the sides of my head above my temple. i worry that i have blood clotts or a heart problem. ive been to the er 8 times in the last thre months. the doctors say its anxiety but this is all day everyday. they perscribed 30mg paxil but i dont take it. I dont take anything nor do i drink bc im afraid it will kill me, i constantly shake my legs and worry. i am in fear litterally 24 7. i notice now that when i sit or stand my heart beats hard and slowly and i often check my pulse and feel a delay in my heart beat. i never had anxiety b4 this happened nor did i have heart or health problems and now that ive learned about invega I fear that it has done damage to my heart or possibly my arteries bc alot of the pains r n the same locations as my arteries.I know i obviously have some anxiety issues but could that b all it is? this is 24 7. Im terrified please shed some light on this.
Dont worry, you are suffernig from anxiety,
these all are classical symptoms of anxiety,
i have been through all dis situation and still facing these horror symptoms , i always think that i have heart problem and i will die because blood clots are stucked in my arteries ,i have to cut most of my activities ,it will take time to get better, but you will have to work on it, try not to concentrate on these symptoms , try to listen music or try to get busy in any other fav activity, for me it has never been so easy to get rid of anxiety symptoms , i tried to harm my self through blades , cuts and al that.
carezzz.