itching inside the body
my mom has itching inside the body that moves all around the body it is so intense she cant get up out of bed she looks like she is in a coma there is no doctor that can help me with this they all say see a therapists .please help me thankyou for all your advice alwayswithme my mom is 61.
You mean your mum feels like she wants to scratch one part of her body, then it moves to another part of the body, etc, etc? Just so we can get the full picture. Because I know a lot of anxiety sufferers that scratch a lot. Be it that they feel an itch and go town on it. Really scratch at it. Until they bleed in some cases. So it can be a part of anxiety. Just curious as to the extent of your mum's condition. Is it a moving itch just? That she feels she must scratch?
Can you explain what you mean by "inside the body"?
Hi my mom has this itching inside her body and it moves around ,like 1 min it would be in her stomache then go to her leg then armpit then down her leg then her back than the itching is so bad thatshe is always nauses, throwing up very weak  cant do anything aaor go anyway  iv had her tested for everything there is she has been on so many medication my mom is so bad from this itching inside her bodyshe just lays there like she is in coma so her symptons are itching  inside the body,weak nauses,pain oh and she is always passing out. thankyou for your advice  alwayswithme
doesn't sound like anxiety
Passing out can be a sign of a serious medical condition. I never heard that someone passes out from anxiety. Your mother needs medical attention.
Hi, i know that but all the doctors tell me its anxiety, depression, and she needs to be on xanax, shes been there and done that my mom was on xanax for a long time try 20 yrs the xanax probaly caused the itching, i just dont know anymore when you run out of options and tried almost everything and it comes back that there isnt anything there you will start trying anything so im trying everything i can think of... my next step is calling the show misdiagnosed or cant find whats wrong. thankyou all for your advice.  you are all so nice for trying thankyou so much. ill keep you posted.and please if you have any ideas please let me know.   alwayswithme.
Sounds like your mom is havlng some kind of allergic reaction to something.  seek medical help right away. Good luck
is she currently on any medication? I know that Opiates cause an intense itching sensation.
Oh, I didn't see in your previous post that she was on Xanax for so long. Is it possible she is going through Opiate withdrawal?
Hi, My mom was on xanax for yrs but i slowly got her off of them she hasnt been on them for awhile now i dont think its the xanax maybe for being on it for so many yrs i thought it caused liver damage but her liver tests came back normal, now is to check her kiddneys away  what is opiate never heard of that,hope to here from you thankyou.alwayswithme.