Anxiety Community
klonopin

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

klonopin

does klonopin work good for anxiety and panic attacks?
For some people it does. But do NOT take it without doctor's approval & supervision.
As with any and all medications, what works well for me may not work for you. So, to say that Klonopin works well for panic attacks is a totally subjective statement. The ONLY way for you to know if it works for you is to try it.
Klonopin, btw, is seldom perscribed for anxiety. It is used almost exclusively for the long term management of panic disorder.
Peace
Greenlydia
I take it for anxiety . I have GAD . I do know this about Klonopin , I go to the UCLA Anxiety disorder clinic and most of the MD`s there prescribe it over Xannax because it last longer (8 Hours) vs 3 to 4 hours then Xannax and also Xannax can have some very nasty side effects . Take it ONLY as directed and as needed you should be fine ..peace Jim
Lol, you're answering a post that was written OVER A YEAR AGO. Wow..
Well, I guess you showed us what morons we are for not noticing the dates. Yeah, I feel REALLY, REALLY stupid.........................NOT

But then, YOU'RE here too, so I guess you have nothing better to do with your time than make other people try to look like fools. I trust you feel better about yourself now.

Wow is right!  
Hey Rocky, are you serious with your reply to greenlydia?  Last time I checked a calendar June 09-February 2010 was EIGHT MONTHS, NOT over a year ago as you quoted.  Not to mention I found this post while looking up the same question as of Sept 2010.  That said, answers and replies here regardless of the date posted etc, actually help people in the future as well.  It's this new thing called "internet archives" just so you know.  Try to keep the attitude down and be more polite in future posts thanks!
Fabuloco joined this community
Welcome them!
55 mins ago
Irisbritney how do doctors test people ... Comment
1 hr ago
Ruthy55 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms