Anxiety Community
laxotanil 3mg
About This Community:

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

laxotanil 3mg

i posted before.for the past 3 weeks im having sleeping problems.i get agitated and nervous at night cause i cannot fall asleep.result is a pounding heart. it was getting difficult to sleep at night i used to be up till 5am or later.i was getting tired all day and my body gave in.3 days ack i had extreme restlessness so i took laxotnail 3mg half a tablet.i slept well.the next day and now every night i take 1/4 tablet of laxotanil.i sleep better now thought not like i used to a month back before sleeping problems.i am sleepy all day long but when i go to bed im fresh.i have an appioitment with psychiaterist on monday.what should i expect?
370181_tn?1428180348
If you are seeing a psychiatrist, you should expect to be asked questions about why YOU think you're not sleeping. Almost everybody has the occassional night or two of insomnia, but when it goes on for weeks, there is most often some underlying cause. The psychiatrist will try to uncover that cause and help you deal with it.
He may well give you something to help you sleep in the meantime on a short term basis.
And unless a doctor prescribed the laxotnail for you, you will hopefully get a lecture about taking potent benzos on your own.
Bottom line.........what you can expect is that you will shortly be sleeping soundly most hopefully without the aid of medication.
You might want to check out our Insomnia Forum. You could talk at night when you're all awake! LOL   (I know, NOT funny to you. Sorry)
Peace
Greenlydia
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
Angelinaaa commented on Long standing dry mou...
3 hrs ago
Blank
Sharihome is ...experiencing hard tim... Comment
4 hrs ago
Blank
Frenchies commented on Long standing dry mou...
8 hrs ago
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
cj29
GA
Blank
LRon
MI