Anxiety Community
learning about it

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

learning about it

i am so sick of feeling defeated by feelings (anxiety wtf) i was so outgoing ,had a great job, found out i had high thyroid and one of the side affects is anxiety, heart pallpitations, blurred vision ect. i was in shock i thought my life was over three years later still dealing with it. i now have anxiety if i am left alone to panic.i bought this attacking anxiety program on tape its a self help program but havent done it yet. still dealing with high or low thyroid which doesnt help. i have been out of work and seeking disability.is anyone out there getting disability for this disorder or just taking meds, or just trying to cope with it.
Hi, yes I'm on SSI for Anxiety and agoraphobic tendicies. I've been off the meds. now for 1 1/2 mons. after depending on them for 15 yrs. I was taken of in the wrong way, but after getting through it I feel better than I have in years. You should give the attacking anxiety program a chance. Most of your anxiety is related to how you think about things and you need to retrain yourself to think amoung other things. I understand you also have the other illness to deal with. I also have an underlying illness but you can still learn to deal with it better. Best of luck.
i am with you on that!!! Lost my job in July, had to move from my own place, my ex had left me (but F' him hehe) I am dating the best man ever now but as of a month ago I  lost my first pregnancy so I have been having sever panic attacks since then!!!!!!!

I hope you get cured soon. noone wants to live with this stuff!!
i dont want to be dependent on meds they also have many side affects, i will try the program thanks for response
just taking one day at a time.they say it is normal to feel anxiety its your bodys way of protecting you from dangerous situations. and your body needs to learn to fight or flight. well i just want to be normal and not feel that all the time
mychronicbackpain commented on Why You Might Have A ...
47 mins ago
LovemyKids86 commented on photo
52 mins ago
LovemyKids86 commented on photo
52 mins ago