Anxiety Community
length

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

length

I am tired of the way I am feeling!!!I know there is a way out of this delimma because I have been in a different place many times before. I am guessing that I am going to conquer this condition and that I will go on to help others recover from helplessness that causes the setbacks we struggle with. Ive had a few...I want to resolve the issues that bring me frustration what is going to fix this and how long will it take to be well. thanks
HOW EXACTLY DO U FEEL
We're all so different it's hard to say. Some of us do well with therapy, others do well with therapy and or meds.
well I am feeling anxious like my heart is in my throat...racing thoughts of fear of the unknown I think..Ive had a lot of upheavel in my life in the last 6 months including my mom dying in june. We had a very strained realationship and I was not on good terms when she passed. It was not me really she just couldn't find any good thing about me and she very much expressed that just before she died. I am a christian and am searching for answers that are biblical and have found a couple of good resourses including fellowship and bible study...I have also ordered the complete kit by Lucinda Bassett on how to eliminate anxiety through redirecting thoughts which Ive tried before about 20 years ago..I lost the kit and really want to start over and use the tools because I found it to be helpful and it really brought me out of a bad frame of mind its just that through time you get caught up in the negative due to life's experiences and I want to be able to get back on track but I need a little help to overcome some negative thinking...
mishymoshymarcy Today is another day to mak... Comment
46 mins ago
Sep 6th->Dr. Swift
2 hrs ago by otakugenx
katrinika commented on You are a Believer
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms