lexapro 10mg
I have been taking lexapro for 37 days now, put at least 15lbs on,had leg and arm cramps, dizzyness, anxiety attacks, and forgetting things, I also can't sleep at night.  I am defindetly going off of this medication, how can I wein myself off of it, and do you think this is the cause of it?
PLEASE call your doctor and tell him what you've just told us. He will tell you how you need to wean off the Lexapro. There are other meds out there that will not cause you to gain weight, in fact, some even make you lose weight! We all react differently to medication and this one obviously is not the one for you.
All of the symptoms you've mentioned, except one, are common for Lexapro and that is the weight gain. Lexapro lists anorexia and decreased appetite as side effects.
You need to discuss this with your doctor. Please don't just stop the medication.
Peace
Greenlydia