light headed due to anxiety
I have been suffering with anxiety for a while now and always feel light headed and spaced out for what seems like all day. Is this part and parcel of anxiety and does anyone have the same feelings and what do u do to help it. Thank u.

That's been the worst symptom for my anxiety, but unfortunately, I have no advice on how to help it.  :(
I've had panic disorder since I was 5. I know the feeling your talking about and even though I'm now 23, I still don't know how to get rid of it. I don't know if you've heard of Lucinda Bassett but I would highly recommend looking into her program. Anyway I was listening to one of her CDs about anxiety and she talked about this feeling and said its your body's way of giving itself a break. She was saying that this feeling is a good thing. I hate feeling that way but you just have to know its a normal response to anxiety. It might take some time but the feeling always goes away.