loss of appetite
I've noticed this week along with my anxiety, panicking, and crying jags I've also not been able to eat much. I just don't feel hungry and if I force myself to eat knowing I need food then everything tastes horrible and I want to spit it back out.

This actually happened to me about three or four years back as well. I didn't feel well, like a cold or something. Then I developed bad anxiety and adversion to food for about two weeks. I remember being scared and I even recall that one night I was balling, begging my husband to stay home from work with me.

When I get like this I'm afraid to be alone. Even if I have company in the same house but a different room. For example this week when my husband has gone to bed I've gotten uneasy.
Its great that you are still eating despite it being very difficult. Try to distract yourself while you are eating, don't sit down with a plate full as it will make you more anxious. I read / watch tv and even clean while trying to eat because it takes your mind off the food. Also try eating small amounts every few hours. This helps me a lot because I find it hard to eat a full meal, so 5 small ones a day is easi er. Also make sure your drinking plenty of fluids. Real fruit juice is great, but even cordial will get sugars into your system.

If you stop eating it will get harder and harder to start again. Every meal you have is one step closer to eating normally again.  

Have you spoken with your doctor? Mine recommended a psychologist who I now speak to every week. The issues with food will keep coming back until you learn about anxiety and how to deal with it.