medications
I have been with anxiety for about 2 months. One of the symptoms is insomnia, that is the biggest problem. I have several weeks that i could not sleep. I see the Dr, and sent me Buspar / 15 mg per day  and i started this med 2 weeks ago, and i do not see any good results yet. Should i increase the doses 5 mg more per day . or should i star the combo wellbuitrin/buspar. What is the doses recommend to star? I really appreciated. Thank you very much.
I actually just started buspar myself a little over a month ago and have had anxiety for about five months.. And I wanted to go off Xanax so they started me on this. And was told it takes several weeks to kick in and weaning off Xanax is a process as well so they both take time.. Wow that's to say the least!!! I remember my first three weeks I almost quit so many times because it actually made me feel alot worse.. And I started on 7.5 twice a day so same a you at 15..
However now I am actually feeling a lot better and the meds seem to be working, but it took three or three and a half weeks to get here so don't give up yet.. I worry about not sleeping too because right now I take my Xanax at night unless I really née it during the day so it will be interesting when I should be totally weaned in like two weeks... Good luck :-)