Aa
A
A
Close
mild bifgrontal atrophy
I was worried about my memory and CT of brain w/o contrast noted mild bifrontal atrophy. Saw psychiatrist for depression and memory questions came up and he did testing and thinks I could have start of some kind of demtia and wants to do a brain mri.  Now I am really depressed and saw question similar in this forum by someone who said this was normal as we age.  Forum answer was to ask dr. of for her age it was normal and she had already listed her age.  I am a 54 year old female. For neck pain I take several 150 mg fenterol and 7.5 vicodin for breakthru pain, baclofin. For depression I take Lexapro, .05 Lorizapan, Ambien for sleeping.  Feel free to shortin all this as my question is mild bifrontal atrophy serious cause to worry about dementia or Alzheimers based on medicine I take and being 54 years old?  Also what will a MRI show that a CT did not?  Please answer as I am a nervous wreck about all of this and affraid to tell anyone.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1704032 tn?1307460903
I am a 31yr old woman who was diagnosed w/ mild bifrontal atrophy. I am concerned bc i am so young w this problem, What does this mean? Why does this happon? Can I reverse this problem? What do i need to do? I am worried about this, I am also diagnoesed w depression, bipolar, and mental stuff. So what all do i need to do? Why does this happon? Pls help me w the questions that i have. Thank you very much.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
Dec 05
675718 tn?1449992146