miss
i have very bad anxiety have had it for years last couple years started taking sever panic attacks i cannot take beta blockers as i have asthma my doc has tried me alsorts diff medication today he has given me clonazepam as i have been taking attacks from 11 last nite but i have never heard of them and there is no information slip in packet could you advise me about this product and my condition thanks
Clonazepam is generally called Klonopin, and it works very well for anxiety.  You want to take it exactly as it's prescribed and know it may take a few weeks for you to feel the full benefits of it.  This is a very widely used anxiety medication and works very well for panic attacks. This medication will control your anxiety 24/7 preventing the panic attacks.  Take care.
thank you i was told only to take them when i am having panic attack is this correct
Clonazepam is normally prescribed on a daily basis, this way your anxiety is controlled 24/7 so you don't have to wait until you feel a panic attack coming on. It needs to build up in your system.  Xanax,  is usually prescribed on an as needed basis.  Call your doctor about this.  If it's your GP they aren't always the best source for your medications, psychiatrists are.  You can also call your pharmacist they are extremely knowledgeable and always very helpful.  Take care.
thank you very much for your help i will get incontact with both to discuss this problem you take care too