my throat feels swollen, like i have a lump there
i am starting to freak out.....after I ate lunch today I felt as if the last bite got stuck in my throat.  That feeling lasted around three hours.  Later, today, I took a couple of asprin an d the lumpy, swollen feeling came back.  I felt as if the pills did not go down. I thought I needed more water, but after 6 or 7 glasses of water the feeling persisted. As it still does right now. Well, now after reading that it could be anxiety it has gotten worse. I have a severe phobia of throwing up in general and this problem is hitting that a little to close.  I have no health insurance and little money. I have been trying to keep myself calm, but i don't know what to do.........PLEASE HELP.
please dont worry, this is JUST ANXIETY!!! I have had it before and loads of people on here have.  However, I would say, just get a check at your doctors firstly so that you know there is definetly nothing physical wrong and if there isnt be assured its anxiety, i found the best way is to distract myself and not to dwell on it.  Also sucking sweets helps me.  Good luck. Sam