Anxiety Community
naturally

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

naturally

just wanna know if anyone has any info or experience with beating anxiety/depression with depersonalization naturally.  I don't want to go back on meds but I don't know how much longer I can take this torture.  Please, if anyone has any info.  Thankyou.
Please visit the website www.anxietycentre.com they have a ton of great information on how to beat anxiety without using drugs.  It costs a bit of money to gain full access to the website, but I think it is worth it.  Addressing underlying factors, deep breathing exercises and moderate exercise are great techniques.  Anxiety can be beaten, it is us who decide whether we do or not.
You can also visit our Aternative Therapies Forum.
Mind over Mood. The name of a great book. It is a workbook. Not only do you read up on things. But it teaches you how to cope and new learning methods. Lots of little exercises for you to try out too. Ones that are simple. But change the way you view your situation. It is an easy to read book. I know they have a site too about the book. It can probably be ordered online. I have a copy here and I love it. I do exactly what I read in the book. Because it is the exact same thing you would learn at theraphy. It does work. If you are ready for a battle. Medication is part of a sollution. Only a small part. The book looks at the option of going without medication as well. The real answers come from us facing up to that which we fear the most. Understanding it a lot better. And yes. It can be beaten. We just have to learn how.
You can also try CBT, and there's a book called Natural Highs by Hyla Cass, a psychiatrist at UCLA who treats with natural remedies that will give you an idea of the universe of what's available in that arena.
otakugenx added the Weight Tracker
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
melimeli commented on melimeli's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms