Anxiety Community
need help from anxiety experts!

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

need help from anxiety experts!

Hi there,

that´s Patrick from Germany.Maybe one of you has read a post of me in the past but it´s not important if you don´t.

To make it very short,I´m struggeling with a lot of neurological symptoms for over 4 months now.

weakness in the whole body - all the muscles jitter tremor and shake when I move them.It´s most annoying in my legs because they feel like jelly all the time and tire very easily

along with that comes problems with balance and coordination which I relate to the weakness issue

basicially I feel so weak and unbalanced all the time 24h a day,and it scares me so much...

I was checked that many times from different experts and all of them say it´s just anxiety or depression...

but if it is anxiety the strange thing is that I dont feel anxious.I feel depressed stressed and frustrated but can´t feel a kind of anxiety that I could consider big enough to cause all this horrible stuff...

no whats the deal with that? Can I suffer from anxiety without even knowing?! Or is it some kind of somatic disorder?!

Has anyone experienced something like this? would really help to know

thx for your time

best wishes

patrick
In my experience, anxiety and depression can certainly manifest itself in certain ways.  They can also cause many physical symptoms which you describe in my opinion.  You said you have gone through extensive tests and multiple doctors believe it is anxiety and/or depression.  That can be a really hard thing to accept sometimes, but have you ever had anxiety issues in the past?  Do you have access to talk to a therapist about this?  For me, accepting and confronting it was the first step and talking to someone about it can give you the knowledge and understanding to beat it.  
eventually that should make sense to me doesnt it?! ;)

my problem is how can it be anxiety if I dont feel so anxious...?
Avatar n tn
Mate, I'm not so sure this is anxiety either but I am no expert.  How many doctors have you consulted?  Have you gotten an EEG or any bloodwork?  Please do get second and third opinions -- if what you hear doesn't chalk up to your experience, go with your gut.
specialmom commented on Saw the babies again ...
10356, and Jade59 commented on 10356's status
mishymoshymarcy Im actually not even sure a... Comment
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms