needs some tips to relax
I have really bad anxiety, and recently pulled muscles in my neck from hyperventilating, i was wondering does anyone no how i can make my neck feel better, it's at the point where i can't eat or focus on my studies. Right now the doctors have tried giving me medications, that are not helping just making me want to sleep.  
Try a heating pad or ice sometimes i alternate between the two.  If someone is there to give   you a light upper neck massage that is also helpful.  I have  terrible anxiety and I can relate to what your going through hang in there and wait for others that have been in your shoes to answer your question I have gotton great advice from others like us that suffer from extreme anxiety and feel free to vent to me anytime hope my suggestion helps hang in there  lyerhc
Hi I am on ativan to relax and eventually you will get use to the meds your doctor put you on.  In the beginning I slept alot then after a couple of weeks my body got use to it.  I now take 3mgs of ativan a day along with generic paxil.  I have to say i have been feeling pretty good lately.  Like everyone says just hang in there give the meds time.  They will work just give them time.

taybey

taybey