nervous stomach and taking prozac... will it eventually help?
I had a major anxiety attack 2 weeks ago and since then have not been able to eat.  My anxiety and panic attacks revolve around the severe phobia of vomiting.  I get hungry but I always feel butterflies in my stomach and I have no appetite.  

I started taking fluoxetine again for the 2nd time (I went off it a year ago cuz I was able to manage my anxiety... big mistake).  I have been on 10 MG for 3 days now.  

I don't really remember how I felt before but I am starving.  I am so hungry but feel nauseous all the time and nervous.  I am so afraid to eat!  Does Prozac eventually help nervous stomachs to the point where I can eat again?  I am nervous all day and it is exhausting.  I'm so hungry but I am afraid to eat and then I feel nauseous when my stomach is empty and it freaks me out also.
Nausea is a side effect of Prozac. I was much the same for a long time. Lost so much weight because of the exact same fear. My doctor was smart enough to give me a tablet called stemitil. It is an anti-nausea / vomiting tablet. If anything it brought about peace of mind. You eat, you take the tablet. Relaxes the vomiting fears big time. Other than it is all anxiety tablets I am on. Well I do take zispin as well. Anti-depressant that works to helps anxiety as well. I don't suffer from depression. Just a case of learning how to take your mind off the fear. It landed me in hospital for over a month. So that is where it can take you if you don't eat. Keep us posted on your condition.