Anxiety Community
nighttime urination

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

nighttime urination

I've posted this in urology too, but I wanted to check here to see if anyone experiences this. I have to wake up two to three times a night to go to the restroom. This use to happen when on nights when I drank a lot, but not otherwise. Now pretty much every night for the last few months. I have Anxiety Disorder as well and was wondering if this is a common problem with it or not. I do plan on asking my doctor too, but am looking for peace of mind I suppose. Thanks a lot for any info.
if a peace of mind your looking for, you came to the right pleace. i had the same problem, i try not to drink anything at night, but i still have to wake up one or two times a night to go. even in the day time i find myself going more often then before. but it has pasted for me and it will pass for you too
Have you gone to see a doctor about this?  If not, in my opinion, you should go and have it checked out...it could be anxiety and it could be something simple to treat.  Never hurts getting it checked out.  Keep us posted

Avatar n tn
I have the same problem. I have nights where I get up almost every hour to go to the bathroom. I have been to a urologist and they didn't find anything wrong with me. He seemed to think it was related to stress.
RubyWitch I am no longer accepting HI... Comment
29 mins ago
melimeli commented on renae176's status
1 hr ago
Listeria Risk Triggers Huge Frozen ...
4 hrs ago by gymdandee
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms