Anxiety Community
numbness and joint pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

numbness and joint pain

For the past 2 months my symptoms have been getting worse. I started out with some of my joints popping for no reason and frequent. I then had what the doctor said was a groin strain and put me up for 2 weeks with pain killers and a heating pad. I got better but never completely healed; I can step the wrong way and feel a pull there. Now I have so many things going haywire since then. My knuckles, elbows, knees, ankles and hip joints hurt and feel weak. I have a sharp pain in the middle of the back of my neck and across the shoulders like when you feel like you need a massage. That’s been the last couple of days. My pains come and go when I'm at work along with a stomach ache, I'm tired and not to mention full of anxiety. I've always slept well and have now affected that, 4 hrs of sleep a night just isn't enough. The morning is the worse everything feels heavy and numb until I get up and start moving. I have looked up so many web sites and thought I had all the diseases and have been so upset for the past two weeks. I don’t have insurance and my daughter’s graduation is in a week and trying to get past that until I go see someone. I just wish I knew what it was. So worried even told my daughters if something happens call 911 and know that I love you! Help
Meganann123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
Alnan commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
mele48 Bleh. Why are mornings so ... Comment