Aa
A
A
Close
numbness and joint pain
For the past 2 months my symptoms have been getting worse. I started out with some of my joints popping for no reason and frequent. I then had what the doctor said was a groin strain and put me up for 2 weeks with pain killers and a heating pad. I got better but never completely healed; I can step the wrong way and feel a pull there. Now I have so many things going haywire since then. My knuckles, elbows, knees, ankles and hip joints hurt and feel weak. I have a sharp pain in the middle of the back of my neck and across the shoulders like when you feel like you need a massage. That’s been the last couple of days. My pains come and go when I'm at work along with a stomach ache, I'm tired and not to mention full of anxiety. I've always slept well and have now affected that, 4 hrs of sleep a night just isn't enough. The morning is the worse everything feels heavy and numb until I get up and start moving. I have looked up so many web sites and thought I had all the diseases and have been so upset for the past two weeks. I don’t have insurance and my daughter’s graduation is in a week and trying to get past that until I go see someone. I just wish I knew what it was. So worried even told my daughters if something happens call 911 and know that I love you! Help
Cancel
0 Answers
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
296076 tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli My anxiety is through the r... Comment
4 hrs ago
587083 tn?1327123862
Blank
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
6 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Please be aware of this!!!!!!
6 hrs ago by gymdandee
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA