panic anxiety nervous jittery
I have parkinsons disease  for the last 13 years. I have been taking sinemet  to contol the symtoms with decent results. If I go to sleep during the day and let the meds wear off I often experience a panic attack. It happened today and scared the shiz out of me. My sinemet had been worn off for 5 hours , I take it every two to three hours . My heart was beating fast , my hands were sweaty. I took some sinemet and it took care of the problem haven't experienced  this at night. I take some kind sleep aid at night, that might be helping to prevent the attack from occuring at night.3 days ago I started on ambien This morning  I   heard my brother calling me but I woke up and he wasn't there.  What is going on? Does  anyone else experience this?
I took Sinement for tardive dyskinesia (which is clinically similar to Parkinson's) for a while and it did cause psychosis as it can in some people. There are other options as regards treatments for Parkinson's and there is a specific forum for that. Speak to your doctor and explain all this to them and they could see if you need to be changed to another medication or the dosage adjusted.