Aa
A
A
Close
panic attacks
i never had anxiety or panic attacks before then i severely torn my rotatorcuff and then it all started my chest has pains i feel pressure building up in my head my legs get tingly my heart races .this has worsened over the last week .it happened when i was on the highway yesterday out of nowhere. i thought i was gonna die my doctor had me on .50 mg zanax he now has me on 1mg twice a day.has anyone ever heard of severely tearing a rotatorcuff and developing this i thought it was my heart for about 2 months they couldnt find anything wrong then i went to my orthapedic doctor and thats when i found out about my tear in the rotatorcuff.but i never had this before the tear.my doctor said he never heard of anxiety or panis attacks happening from it.but i also have a pain in my chest on the same side as torn cuff.and that happened 2 years ago i just never had it surgically repaired
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Sorry to hear about your attacks.  I can relate completely.  I never had a panic attack before until I got sick last April (which resulted in a hysterectomy).  I now suffer from 3-4 attacks a day.  I swear it had something to do with the surgery, but doctors say no.  I'm taking .50 mg xanax 3 X/daily and resperidone in the evening.  I hate taking any meds.  The attacks have hit me while driving as well, which is very scary.  I thought many times I was having a heart attack.  I hope you feel better - take care.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
musicfem joined this community
Welcome them!
3 hrs ago
Blank
Day 5