panic or not?
about 8 months ago i experienced a sudden attack where i was shortness of breath, felt sick, just really generally out of it, my hearing went, then i suddenly got up and said i was dying apparently i cant remember this though, i have never been so scared. i have no medical symptoms go to university and am fine i dont know why this happend? and ever since i have not felt the same and i dont know why feel light headed every day, i sleep good, but just generally dont feel like my self. want it to stop what could it be? i feel like im goin to faint and my head just feel im in a cloud not wit it.
Sounds like a pretty classic "anxiety/panic" attack, I suggest you see your doctor to rule out an organic reason you may have experienced these symptoms.
You could be suffering from what is known as "anticipatory anxiety," the overwhelming fear that this will happen again.
Some people only ever experience an anxiety once in their life and with luck, this could be the case for you, but your continuing feelings of "not feeling like yourself" should be evaluated by a doctor.
If, (and you no doubt will) come out with a clean bill of health, that leaves you with a dx of anxiety, which, if you deal with it NOW, will save you much grief down the road. See your doc, get proactive in your own physical/mental health, try some therapy, use meds as a last resort...........
Personally, I think you just had a massive "stress attack" from the load I know you are carrying from being in university. But please get it checked out!
Peace
Greenlydia