Anxiety Community
panicking so much(woman problems)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

panicking so much(woman problems)

A bit of background information first...Im a 28 year old mum,i am currently on the contraceptive implant(arm)for the second time around.After insertation,my periods were normal for 7 months(july-feb) then they decided to stop altogether(feb-augaust).In the augast,i had a normal flow..then in the sept and october i had spotting.My period was normal in november but since then,i seem to be getting one every 2 weeks!!Really panicking as i have never actually had irregular bleeding before.When i had the implant inserted the first time round,i really do not remember having these problems.To top it off all,i have other symptoms too.For over a year or so,i have had a bit of pelvic pain(feels like a bladder infection ),i do not have much stomach pain at all,i have coccyx/tailbone pain that radiates to my buttocks and right leg(worse when standing for a long time).I have been having frequent urination and a slight burning feeling in vagina but no pain on urination.What scares me too is that i have a weird sensation in my vagina(at the top)which feels like something is there.This also gets worse if i am standing for too long.My last smear was normal and im due another this week.My mother and sister have had female problems in the past,my sister has endimetriosos, and has had cancerous cells burnt out of her cervix as well as ovarian cysts.My mum has fibroids.I am petrified something is serious...helpx
You have to remember that cysts and fibroids do not necessarily put anyone at a higher risk for cancer. So what your mum and sis had are very common benign conditions but they can cause discomfort etc.  You are going back to your docs this week you said?  Tell him your symptoms, he may also do a sonagram to make sure you also do not have any cysts (I get it too and it causes pain in my lower back/butt and lower tummy area.

They are really really common and you really need to try to relax, I know its hard, I freak out too. I found 2 lumps in my breast which the doc thinks iis cyst as well but I have to go get them checked out, I am scared to death! But not much I can do but act on it and get it checked.

I am sure you are going to be just fine my friend.
Thank you for your comment.i think i over react and think the worst!going to see nurse this week and im sure my bleeding may be due to implant.thanks again and i hope everything turns out ok with you xc
Meganann123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
20 mins ago
TinaR10 commented on OctoberMommy2014's status
Amandag78 commented on Amandag78's status