Anxiety Community
paxil usage
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

paxil usage

i was on paxil 15 years ago for six months, quit cold turkey cause no one told me otherwise and experienced a tick repeately while going to sleep, it felt like a convulsion..went to doc and was told not related to my med cessation..wow. this tick got better but it took 8 or so years to stop..anyway went through a business failure, a move, and 2 deaths and was severly depressed..prescribed paxil, figured i would take it with hope of results..well it worked about a month later i even thanked my doctor for listening and responding correctly! in short, a year later and 30 pounds heavier i figured my depression was gone so ill stop the paxil,,,half pill a day 10 mg. i took it every other day then just stopped..Wow!!!! cant focus or think, electric shocks which started as waves of brain skips, jaw pain extreme jaw pain, sleeplessness,emotional crying,dizzy very dizzy( currently in bed,trying to get it together before 4 pm for xmas dinner outing) periods of body and muscle aches so bad i think i may have flu..my approach is to just get through it and NEVER take it again.i can sooo relate to all... forgot to mention acid reflux diagnosis while taking it which i still have.. how much longer will this last?
It's really say how long it will last. You should have talked to your Dr about a tapering program. It can really help with the withdrawal. You could go back on it and taper much more slowly.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
newlife52 commented on 8 months off Subutex ...
1 hr ago
1302038_tn?1401843053
Blank
TinaR10 new buump pic up. Blessings... Comment
1 hr ago
1302038_tn?1401843053
Blank
TinaR10 uploaded a new photo
1 hr ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Anxiety Tracker