paxil
I recently was prescribed paxil20mg for anxiety do to the hurricane sandy. This is the first time I have been prescribed anything stronger than xanax. I am nervous about taking it because i am afraid of weight gain. I am a relatively thin person but nervous about the weight gain issue.
Well Prozac is different than Xanax. It takes a few weeks to get in your system. I have heard a lot of ppl say they didn't gain on this and then I have heard a lot say they did. I think it just depends on the person! Good Luck!!
If your concern is only the weight change factor just keep an eye on your weight and if you start to notice you that your gaining or losing call your doctor. The weight is one of the less serious side effects. But do your research on the Paxil and the dosage. Or nothing may happen at all the side effects vary from person to person. You may not have any side effects.