pinching achy feeling all over body?
Im so tired of blaming anxiety but have no other rational solution. For the past few days I have been feeling achy all over my body and today i have had pinching ramdom feeling all over y body and they hurt. I called on friday to this ask a nurse hotline and she saidit didnt sound serious enough to go in. now im not sure if its my anxiety or if there is something seriously wrong with me. I do have an infection on my lower front teeth in the gum and a swollen lymph node from it but again i explained this to the nurse and she said it didnt sound serious and if my lymph node didnt go down in 14 days then i should get it checked out. i have a dentist appointment on the 9th so i will get it taken care of. Im just worried im going to have a heart attack or something i dont know symptoms or a brain aneurism Nybody help me please..
It's the start of cold and flu season, perhaps you're just coming down with a touch of something. Something not serious at all. You're not having a heart attack or brain aneurism. More than likely it's something anxiety or seasonal related.
It may be anxiety or many other things, but I do not think you are having a brain aneurysm (which symptoms would probably include a tremendous headache) or a heart attack (you would have pain in left chest, shortness of breath, pain in your jaw and/or left arm). Have you been tested for Lymes or fibromyalgia? Lupus? These seem more in sync with your symptoms. Good luck and God bless. Let me know what happens.
i guess its my anxiety making me think un rational thoughts about heart attack and brain aneurysm but like i said my body just aches ...I am suppose to be starting my menstrual cycle so maybe that is a possibility for me to feel so ill. But if i get it and still feel this way im going in to get checked out.i will update when i know more thank you to both
Keep in mind, when you suffer with anxiety, your body tenses up. This can also cause the random aches and pains you are feeling.
trust me its anxiety.. i have one of the worst anxiety cases my doc ever seen.. i have every symptom on the list plus some.. i get the worst body achs all over.. but the worst is in the chest... i feel like im ganna die all the time.. like i have some undiscovered illness.. and i am so worried about myheart.. and thiers the tremors, burining skin, numbness in the hands and arms. panic attacks, fears or dieing, memory loss, no sleep, double vision, woozy, light headed, head acear. ear achs, thinking you have othe illness, thinking my heart is raceing, increase sex drive lol, hyperventalation, clubbing, (clubbing is when the whole body tenses up and goes numb and you cant move),and the list goes on.. so i think your body achs is caused by you axienty but im not a doctor...

sorry about the spelling but thats the tremors..
After suffering so much.. what you did to get rid of all this?