Anxiety Community
please need some answers about birth control pills

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

my doctor says i have to get on a birth control pill to balance my hormones.I use to be on b/c pills about 5 years ago was on it for a very long time never had any problems with it got off of it so i can have 2 more kids.after i had my 3rd child thats when i had my anxiety went thru post partum depression so i had that mirena and got taken out cuz i don't want anything inside me.sounds crazy .But i hear alot of stories that people have when they r on pills that it gave them more anxiety is this true.the b/c pill their giving me to try is called beyaz has any1 heard of this or have u been on it.I know my hormones is off balance thats y i'm having bad anxiety.i know i have anxiety but this is part of it too.cuz when u have hormonal problems it's the same symptoms as anxiet.Thanks for reading please reply if u can.

Thank You
to the ladies  no one is on birth control pills. i just have a question
I was put on bc pills also to regulate my hormones because my menstrual cycle and everything else was out of control. The first little while that I was on them my anxiety did get a little worse, but it eventually went back to normal and now my anixety is no worse then it was before. It's actually a lot better, which really has nothing to do with the bc pills. Pills effect different people differently though, because I have heard from some people that it made the anxiety worse. But if it's for your hormones it might just make things a little better. It's worth a try at least, and if it doesn't work then you can talk to your doctor about trying something else.
dborah777 commented on Why You Might Have A ...
RHyslop joined this community
Welcome them!
Ruthy55 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms