Anxiety Community
please need some answers about birth control pills

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

my doctor says i have to get on a birth control pill to balance my hormones.I use to be on b/c pills about 5 years ago was on it for a very long time never had any problems with it got off of it so i can have 2 more kids.after i had my 3rd child thats when i had my anxiety went thru post partum depression so i had that mirena and got taken out cuz i don't want anything inside me.sounds crazy .But i hear alot of stories that people have when they r on pills that it gave them more anxiety is this true.the b/c pill their giving me to try is called beyaz has any1 heard of this or have u been on it.I know my hormones is off balance thats y i'm having bad anxiety.i know i have anxiety but this is part of it too.cuz when u have hormonal problems it's the same symptoms as anxiet.Thanks for reading please reply if u can.

Thank You
to the ladies  no one is on birth control pills. i just have a question
I was put on bc pills also to regulate my hormones because my menstrual cycle and everything else was out of control. The first little while that I was on them my anxiety did get a little worse, but it eventually went back to normal and now my anixety is no worse then it was before. It's actually a lot better, which really has nothing to do with the bc pills. Pills effect different people differently though, because I have heard from some people that it made the anxiety worse. But if it's for your hormones it might just make things a little better. It's worth a try at least, and if it doesn't work then you can talk to your doctor about trying something else.
Swollentoe commented on photo
1 hr ago
Swollentoe commented on photo
1 hr ago
gyspy09 hope everyone is great!! Comment