Anxiety Community
pulling sensation on left top of my head

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I have been experiencing a circular area on the top left portion of my skull to have a pulling sensation and at times it feels burning  . It feels like someone had pulled it and now it has the uncomfortable feeling. There are times that it also feels mild tingling also. It has been going on for a month and i did a full blood work and it was negative. I have not done any CT or MRI of the head at this time. Has anyone ever had this feeling?
Although anxiety presents with such a vast array of symptoms, you're wise to rule out other causes first.  You should seek the advice of a Neurologist and a Dermatologist to rule out other causes.  It may just be your anxiety...but always best to rule out other causes first.
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms