rebound anxiety?
does any have any experince or know how long rebound anxiety las after you quit lexapro? I felt good at first,but then latley have had some major anxiety. thank you.
First of all, how long were you on the Lexapro? And did you taper off with the help and guidance of your doctor or psychiatrist? Please tell us you didn't do this on your own!

Next, how long has it been since you quit? Also, why did you quit?

It's possible that you are experiencing a brief rebound of anxiety which is normal for SOME medications. I'm not sure about Lexapro.

While the questions I've asked would give me some idea on how to answer your question..........my end advice would be the same. Since you are once again experiencing "major anxiety," you need to get back to your doctor and tell him/her what is going on. Only they can determine if you need to go back on the meds and perhaps, this time, combine it with some talk therapy. Pills will only "mask" what is causing your anxiety, and until you figure out what is causing it, you will be stuck on the "medication merry-go-round!"
The ponies may be pretty, but life without anxiety and meds is beautiful!
Peace
Greenlydia