red rash on neck and chest
I have been experience symptoms of a red blotchy rash over the last 2-3 years.  I find it so annoying as it can occur at anytime and most of the time I am not aware of it until someone says "Ooh you've got a rash on your neck"  Then I have to explain that i get it from time to time and i don't know why.  I used to go red when I was embarrassed as a young person but that doesn't happen now.  The rash seems to occur for no apparent reason, as well as sometimes when I've had a drink, get too hot or while I'm making love.  This does effect what I wear and when I talk to any body it always occurs to me that I may have this unsightly rash on my neck.  Which is destracting and undermines my confidence as it is very unsghtly.

I have been out for the evening at times thinking I look lovely in a new top then I'll go to the loo and find I'm covered in blotches looking dreadful and then i just want to put a jacket or scarf on.

I have read of similar problems but has any one any answers - I am fed up with this affecting what I wear and how I look!  

Hope someone can help  
its extremely embarrassing, has an effect on my social life, causes me extreme anxiety, occurs when anxious, stressed, from wine drinking, stops me from socialising and participating in work discussion.  Very debilitating:(  Has had a major effect on me succeeding, I can't bear to be centre of attention, panic if I have to speak in public, I have a phobia about socialising.
I have the same condition.  Saw a dermatologist a few years back and was diagnosed basically with a yeast infection.  Any way that's my two cents might want to check with your dermatologist.