Anxiety Community
ryan

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

ryan

hey ryan i hope this fines you well, i wanted to ask you if you knew anything about calcium and bad for the heart. i have bone loss and my dr wants me to take 1800mg a day and eat all the calcium i can , am so close to have osto and dont want broke bones , but i keep hearing that calcium is not good for the heart, so do you know of any of this, if not ok i know you do other studies was not sure if you had ever heard or studed what and how much calcium was bad for heart. any in put would be great. thanks ryan your always such a great help. Barbara
ryan thank you so much i had a total removel (removal) of female organs when i was 23, so its caused from that ,i have a bone destey scan and it showed bad , am so close to haveing osto of the bones so they wanted me to take all the calcium but scared because have heard it can cause heart attacks /stroke . yes i have pac/pvc have had them since i was 21 and they are bad sometimes. my age is 48 i need change the age thing now , so am older than that and i took hpt 10 years after my surgery but was to many problems with it so went off 15 years ago and when in mentelpause you lose bone dentesy, so guess thats whats happen plus my back is fused together and its under the rods so concern there to .ive been taking vit D and the calcium just stoped to scared to take now . so you think i should go back on it , its safe . thanks ryan for your input . still haveing some anxiety but not living on klonopin anymore doing much better . thanks again Barbara
ryan your just awesome , you always answer me and i feel so much better when you do, thanks again ryan and i hope your doing good with your health.
Kermit the Hermit One good thing about music,... Comment
TinaR10 commented on OctoberMommy2014's status
MusiciansWish1990 Had a nice long bike ride a... Comment