Anxiety Community
scared need some help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

scared need some help

So about 5 months ago i got a dizzy spell witch lasted for like a minuute and went away didnt think much about it then the enxt month it happend agian witch lasted for wile but didnt affect me i slept it off then about to months later i was sitting in class and i felt really dizzy felt like the room was moving since then i was scared all the time of that happening agian in class it was hard to sit in class cause i still felt alittle dizzy and i didnt want to feel how i felt last time luckley school ended but i was still feeling bad it started to get worse i started getting palpitations fatigue face and head pressure and headaches the worst is the dizziness the headaches to i also i have derealization and i also have ocd i had ocd for about 3 years now
i saw like 5 doctors been to the er like 6 times had 5 blood test done had 5 ekgs done went to a cardiologist and a ent  and had a mri that came back normal im scared i might have something the doctors arnt picking up right now im freaking out i might have lyme disease even though i never had a fever during this time and i have no joint pain or no red mark on skin dose any one have a clue im scared i might have lyme or it could be anxiety.
You've definitely had your symptoms checked out by some "heavy guns," and everything has come back normal. I am sure you've had your hormone levels checked as well as your blood sugar and your thyroid. You can check on the lab work up sheets they should have sent you.
Are you taking any medication for your OCD and if so, has it recently been changed or increased?
You must live in an area where Lyme Disease is common, so it seems it would make sense one of the doctors you've seen would have checked for that.
You have described several very common symptoms of anxiety. Did any of the doctors discuss this with you?
It's pretty well know that a great many doctors are too quick to diagnose anxiety as the culprit without first ruling out any underlying medical condition, but in your case, I'd say they have done a very thorough job of looking for a physical cause. Since none was found, I think you need to consider anxiety as a real possibility. While OCD and anxiety do NOT always go hand in hand, it is not unusual for OCD to create some anxiety. I'm obviously not a doctor, but it might be worth having that conversation with your doctor.
Some therapy may be the key to unlocking these symptoms.
nursegirl6572 "Patience is the calm accep... Comment
1 min ago
charlesdee is ... Comment
44 mins ago
JGF25, and nursegirl6572 commented on nursegirl6572's status
50 mins ago