severe anxiety and i can't sleep
I post on here alot, and it helps me quite a bit. I have terrible anxiety most of the time. I've tried everything. I mean everything. Breathing, self hypnosis, aromatherapy, chamomile tea, relaxing music, hot showers ... everything that i can try. I'm pregnant so I can't take anythign that will help me RIGHT NOW. All I have to take is Vistiril, - which doesn't even make me tired anymore even if I take more than i'm supposed to ... and Buspar, which helps very slightly but when it wears off my anxiety is much worse than before i took it. I know there is nothing physically wrong with me. I can't make the feelings go away. I can't sleep because I can't shake the feeling that my heart is going to start beating wrong (I have runs of PVC/PAC/NSVT) I've only had 2 PVC today, and those are pretty easy to ignore. I just can't shake the trembly heavy tight feeling in my chest. I KNOW it's anxiety! can anyone relate to me? what do you do when you can't sleep because of the stupid anxiety? I just CAN'T be calm. I'm not weak. i can't ignore it, it DEMANDS attention. does anyone get it? please someone talk to me ...
You might be able to try homeopathy.  Since you're pregnant, you'd have to talk to a homeopathic physician to see what's safe.  Melatonin is also a possibility, but again, you'd have to check to see if you can take it while pregnant.  You also didn't mention meditation -- a regular meditation practice might help.  
Thanks. I can't find a single person who is willing to tell me that it is even relatively ok to take any herbs while pregnant. I have never heard of melatonin until you mentioned it, and from what i read it sounds like it could help me, but once again, is not recommended for pregnancy. I am beyond tired of doctors and therapists and nurses telling me to just "stop being anxious" I am at a point now where the next one that says that to me is going to be throttled. I am so fried and frazzled and scared from all of this ongoing crap that I feel like an animal backed into a corner. I can't just ignore it. I am not weak. These people I have to go to for help look at me like i'm stupid, or crying for attention, and I honestly do want to hurt these people. it's almost as scary a feeling as the anxiety. If I don't get help soon I'm just going to buy the drugs that WILL help me off the street. Xanax will help me more than any amount of yoga or stupid chamomile tea. reasonable be damned. I'm tired of all this ****. it's either that or be committed. I'd rather be dead than continue my life on this path. I'm not taking this out on you ... I do appreciate the response.
..I have this same problem but b4 I had this problEm I was proscribed xanax so I'm scared that it's a sighn of me being close to addicted to them or even needing them jus to go to sleep that's not healthy and u especially can't take them pregnet..bt I jus wanted to let u no that your not alone and don't depend on Xanax .