Anxiety Community
severe anxiety and panic attacks

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

severe anxiety and panic attacks

I have been a suffer of anxiety and paniac attacks for 18 years. they use to come and go the last 3 years im on buspar and xanax my doctor wants me off of xanax and put me on either topmax. i am readng about sequel. but i was told i can not takr SSRI by a psycharists due to having a slow metabolism and i get hit hard with the side effects. I just want a medication that will make me feel good meaning i can take my 10 year old out of the house without getting a paniac attack. any suggestions.
I just want to say hello.  I too have been a sufferer of panic and anxiety, pretty much my whole life.  Trying to get through the side effects of Lexapro right now (on week 3)  
I have a 15 yr old, and know exactly what your talking about.  I feel for you, and I hope that you may find something.  Know your not alone.  There are many of us here.  Does the Buspar not work for you?  You say your on that now but you want something else.  What all have you tried?  Michelle
i have been suffering from anxiety/panic attacks for 11 yrs now I have tried everything xanax always worked for me but doctor dont like the way i take my meds my anxiety is so bad the 60 xanaxs would last my for 3 months its so bad im scared to take meds in fear of side effects. so if anyone else is reading this I to would like some advice on what to do?
mishymoshymarcy Its okay to ask for help...... Comment
dominosarah commented on VICourageous's status
melimeli commented on renae176's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms