Anxiety Community
shaking, trembling, cold

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

shaking, trembling, cold

it seems like every morning for about 15-20 mins when I first wake up I shake/tremble and am very cold. I have taken my temp during this time and it is normal. My doc says it is a product of my anxiety. Just  wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar?
hi! to help you feel better, i've been dealing with the shaking and trembling for about a month now. i've suffered with the anxiety for 7 yrs now, but the shaking and trembling are new to me. it is a part of your anxiety, and if your doc said it's a product of the anxiety, then most definitely don't waste your energy worrying and focusing on the symptoms. just ignore them when they come and try to think positive thoughts! :-)
I also have similar symptoms. sometimes I feel very jittery, nervous and have strange sensations in my body. (like burning and itching in forearms).
I don't know if it's anxiety or something else.
I had several times different checkups, blood lab tests, every test related to cardiology, blood sugar, cholesterol etc.
I had problem of heartburn. and it sometimes cause weired sensation.
Try to have your complete medical examination and if everthing is OK then it's just anxiety and panic.
I have gone through the severe anxiety and panic and had similar symptoms. But Please take your doctors advice first to rule out medical problems.
Hey... no fret!  I have felt that every morning for most of my life.  I think it is just your body coming out of the relaxed and warm out of the blanket stage.  It just wakes up and it takes your body 15-20 min to adjust to being awake.  

I guess it could be anxiety, but to me, I just think it's because I am... cold.  I sleep under warm blankets all night and when I get up I'm hungry, a drowsy, and very cold.  It takes a little time to warm up and stop shivering and trembling.  

Maybe your body is coming out of the relaxed dream state and waking itself up to feeling and emotion.  Who knows?  

But again, no threat.
And sorry, when I mean your body is cold, I don't mean your internal temperature, but the coldness on your skin may cause it.  Do you get goosebumps too?
We cant do cafine and sugar. it makes everything worse...it changes..
I just ate a bowl of cereal and I feel nervous and drained...my thoughts race a little more due to the sugar rush....don't do it....all the fruit juice and cakes and stuff are out...
If you're gonna do it make sure you're alone and don't have any place to go that day, cuz you're gonna be jacked up...WE CANT DO SUGAR..but I get relief after defficating.
Alnan commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
12 mins ago
ShawnBick joined this community
Welcome them!
1 hr ago
allinblack commented on Tramadol & Ultram...