skin and female problems?
2 days ago I re-started my period after a 3 year break! The first days I felt a burning sensation in my abdomen, yesterday felt like my insides were going to fall out and little bits of pressure.........!  Plus my skin feels tight ,like its on fire. I.'ve been itching 3 lil dots...Thought they were mosquito bites? I feel so bad, can you help me with some answers? Thank you...
If you've been through menopause already then the bleeding is not normal. It's best to get in to see your Dr to find out what's going on. Where are the dots? Are they on your stomach or around you waist?  
Okay so you have been on the Pill continuously for 3 yrs and you just came off it?

I just came off mine last month after being on it for 7 yrs and all I can say is OMG the pain was so intense. I have now started to get all the messed up hormones again, breaking out etc.

It could just be a side effect if that is what you have done.