smoking cannibis
does anyone smoke cannibis while suffering with anxiety!
I had smoked weed for many many years and stopped last July.  The difference in my anxiety and depression is HUGE....I feel sooo much better!  Weed will aggravate an already anxious condition so if your smoking now please try to stop, you'll be doing yourself a big favor.  If your thinking of starting, just don't.

Feel better.....
stay away from sherm...you will end up WORSE
I smoked religiously everyday for almost 10 years.  About three years before I quit I developed anxiety and suffered daily from heightened symptoms, and refused to believe the weed was making me worse.  My disorder got so out of control (became housebound and paniced daily) and my excess adrenaline levels were so elevated that just one puff would send me to bed with a panic attack.  I have been clean now for four years and would not ever think of touching the stuff again.  Not because I think smoking weed is bad, it's just the worst thing someone with anxiety could do to thierself.  I hope you felt well today!

Cori
I smoked everyday, all day long of funk for 2 years. I was on lexapro and valium at the time and I could smoke, smoke,and smoke more and loved it. Then I changed my meds to luvox and bam got a huge panic attack after smoking. Tried to smoke some more and couldn't. Even one tiny puff would give me panic so I had to give it up. In the past the same thing has happened with weed. Sometimes I can smoke it and be fine and other times it gives me extreme anxiety.
Im 54. I smoked a pound of pot, by myself (wife dont smoke) every 8 months. Thats 2 ounces a month. Ive smoked it for nearly 32 years. Feb 4, 2009 I woke to the highest of anxiety, shaking, scared the whole world was against me, and ended up in a mental evaluation center for 3 days trying to stop shaking. Its taken 3 prescriptions or different meds, and months of bad feelings of do I start back or do I stay stopped. Let me say that the weed today aint the weed your father or mother smoked in the 60's, 70's, and 80's. Too bad they didnt just leave it alone like it was in the early years. The enhanced THC and indica is more than the average mind can handle. Most especially with 6 or 7 joints of it every day.
Crap! Iam bipolar and symptoms come and go with or without weed. If it wasnt for weed, I would have never been able to handle the anxiety of being a paramedic,  nursing school, and 15 years of nursing care. I have more trouble with psych meds causing these issues, none help, only the weed. And that only helps a few hours at a time...
Well it didn't help me but only cause I worry TOO much. My sister has control over her anxiety now and shes able to do it with no problem. I read that smoke was bad for anxiety :o But I don't know ha. It was bad for me lol
Doesn't help me, it actually aggravates the worst anxiety attacks I've ever had. Wasn't always that way though. But if it helps you, then that's good!
Weed helps me very much with anxiety. I think its because pot eases nausea and i have a severe phobia of throwing up.  i ALWAYS feel better after smoking.  Im looking into getting a perscription for medical marijuana
Damn... tried it again and it made it worse until I started playing gears with my brother  -_-