Anxiety Community
suzi-q

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

suzi-q

Im posting to you cause you know what is going on with me.....I have appt. aug 3rd....Thank god.. I look  Im bloaty and still frequent urination........Do you think I have something to worry about.. I ask my husband if I do look bloaty and he said ya but he wasn't being mean......Suzi Im just scared this is something serious........ Thanks for listening...
oh suzi-q when I drink coffe I feel pains.....Im going crazy again....lol
Are you sure that you are frequently urinating because you are constantly worrying about it?  You know the power of our minds.  The more I think about "peeing" the more I have to go.  Also the doctor told me that I have uterus the size of a four month pregnant person because of my fibroids so my stomach (which isn't flat to begin with) is a little poppy.  I am sure that it is the fibroids.  Like I said, an ultrasound 6 months ago is pretty good reassurance that you are fine.  Also, coffee always gave me pains!!  I don't drink it!  Take deep breaths and divert your attention from yourself!  Please try and hang in there!
I am really urination every hour that is what is concerning me....and the bloaty..
I talk to the nurse cause Im driving myself crazy.....She said I could have a over active bladder or the fribroid is pressing on my bladder......I feel a little but not my mind.LOL Anyways......I remember I dad this last year for like 2 months and then it went away and a year later it came back......Do you think that is weird ? I don't think its cancer I just think of the worst.......I do have Ibs and its probably making me worst cause Im stressing so much.My doctor called me in a med for my bladder see if that helps if it does then it is STRESS.....
Yes, overactive bladder is definitely another cause....IT IS NOT CANCER!!!!!!!  I have a fear now.  On Sunday I noticed a little bump under my tongue.  It looks a little bluish (like the veins that are under there) and it is smooth.  Now I am FREAKING OUT thinking I have mouth cancer!  Of course I have been googling it constantly and it really doesn't have any of the symptoms of mouth cancer.  It is more a think called a ranula which is a benign condition and may correct itself.  WELL, BEING I AM CRAZY ALSO, I AM GOING NUTS!!!  Ever experience this one????  LOL!
I think I experience everything......lol
Gofsbeautifullove commented on You are a Believer
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
PaulaAnn commented on photo
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms