taking klonopin while pregnant
I was on klonopin for several years before getting pregnant for my anxiety.  I quit taking it around 6 or 8 weeks.  I am now 22 weeks and I am going through a very stressful time.  Is it better for me to suffer from an anxiety attack or to go ahead and take some medicine?
I would ask a Dr. but when i thought i was pregnant my Dr told me that it was OK to take if your really really to the point of having a panic attack. But I'm not exactly sure. He said the first two months were the most important not to take them, but as far along as you are now maybe it would be OK.
Are you thinking about klonopin or something more long-term at this point?  
There is some medical evidence of various malformations, e.g., cardiac or facial deformations, when used in early pregnancy, however the data is not conclusive. The data are also inconclusive on whether benzodiazepines such as clonazepam cause developmental deficits or decreases in IQ in the developing fetus when taken by the mother during pregnancy. Clonazepam when used late in pregnancy may result in the development of a severe benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome in the neonate. Withdrawal symptoms from benzodiazepines in the neonate may include hypotonia, apnoeic spells, cyanosis and impaired metabolic responses to cold stress.

To be safe, the answer is obvious.
For your anxiety, try taking a natural amino acid supplement such as 5htp, or other natural remedies to in crease your serotonin levels, thereby decreasing your anxiety.
Actually, data suggests that of all the benzos klonopin is the least likely to produce any teratogenic effects. Studies have shown a low risk during pregnancy. Even with regard to the cleft palate the chances go up minimally: from 6 in 10,000 to 7 in 10,000.

5HTP, on the other hand, does not have the same research behind it and is very discouraged during pregnancy.