Anxiety Community
thanks nursegirl vance jimmy hoffa

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

thanks nursegirl vance jimmy hoffa

I went to c my dr. Yesterday he assured me there is no need for me to retest for HIV. However I do need to lose some weight and exercise lol.

I had one act of indescretion. I came clean to my wife we started over and things have never been better. I quit drinking that night haven't had one sip since.

I got closer to God. I have a great job and 3 wonderful kids. I am tired of letting this fear take away my joy.I feel like God gave me a second chance with my family I am going to start enjoying it.

Thank you to all of you that put up with my constant posts. I am done googling lol. I'm going to spend my extra time exercising and playing with my kids instead.

Yes I made my mistakes and with alcohol and infidelity (just one with infidelity). I am more than happy to spend the rest of my life making my wife the happiest woman on the earth.

Fear of this disease will no longer control me. I'm going to spend my life enjoying " what is" instead of worrying about "what ifs"

But this has changed me so much. Been an alcoholic for many years. Now 6 months sober!!!!

I am finally setting a good example for my kids. My wife is so happy that I quit. I look forward to the day when I can say I'm 6 years sober.

Thank you all for the good advice and Tough love
SO glad to hear that my friend.

Go enjoy your family!  
SO glad to hear that my friend.

Go enjoy your family!  
You made the best decision by staying clean, and keeping your family together. Ive struggled with addiction for ten years and I am finally cleaning up. Im fed up. The disease of addiction and alcoholism will rob you of everything you have. Ive lost everything. Im starting from scratch. Its a good idea for you to seek support through AA. NA has helped me alot. 6 months clean!! Thats awesome! Keep pressing on. You are doing great
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Goldensong57 is ... Comment
melimeli Some people are angels! Comment
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms