time of day to take zoloft
as some already know, im on my 8th day of taking zoloft and klonopin.
i was taking 25 mg of zoloft then sunday night i up'ed to 50 mg.
i take both the pills right before i go to bed, at 10 pm.
since i've up'ed my dosage i've been more tired during the day (maybe because i have to get use to the increased dose). But the thing is, i've been waking up around 4 am every morning & cant get back to sleep. im usually a late sleeper so i know it has to be the meds!

should i start taking the zoloft in the afternoon.

would it have any effects if i change the time i usually take it?
It is different with various people, and as you know, I am also on Zoloft.  I actually take mine in the early evening because if I take it any later I also cannot sleep.  Make sure you discuss it with your doctor first though.  
my docs original directions said take it in the evening...no exact time?
it wouldnt hurt to just take it a few more hours earlier though right?
I don't think so, but I am not a doctor  Another thing you can do, is call your pharmacist where you had your perscription filled.  They are very knowledgeable and it just takes a quick call and that is what they are there for; that is what I do whenever I have a question about my meds.   With mine, it just says take one a day.  I usually take it at 6, but I have forgotten to take it and have taken it at 8. As long as it is once a day around the same time, it never affected me in any adverse way.  The last time I was on it 3 years ago, I actually took it in the morning.  

Also, in my experience, as you go up in dosage, you do feel the effects for a little bit, but it will level off again.  I know that there is anxiety going on this sometimes, but remember you get more side effects from many OTC meds; I have much worse side effects if I take a Claritan than Zoloft.

so i called my doc yesterday and she told me to take both pills (the whole pill) right before i go to bed & stop taking the klonopin in the morning.

i was taking the klonopin in the morning too to help control my daytime anxiety? but i guess i'll just have to see how this works.

-K
K,
You are doing the right thing by talking to your doc....I just don't want to give bad advice:) I realize that each of us are different in how tolerate medications, but overall I think that it will help along with talking it through with someone.  I am glad that you keep me informed and feel free to ask any questions on the forum or through a Personal Message.  I gain motivation and inspiration on a daily basis from people like you that confront these issues.