tingling sensations
hi, im a 20 year old male and have never had a problem in my life until bout 3 months ago when i took viagra as a joke with my mates, stupidest thing ive ever done. 3 days later i went to hospital was getting all tingly and thought i was going to have a heart attack. They put me on the heart machine and that and everything was fine, gave me some valium and sent me home and said it would go away. 2 weeks later i was still getting tingles throughout my body and felt like ym heart was skipping a beat or something and couldnt sleep so i went back to the doctor, he checked me out again and said it must be anxiety. Gave me some drugs for that but still right now, im getting tingling toes, a headache and can like feel my heart beating or something and i have trouble sleeping at night and im so sick of it. what the hell is happening?
i been haveing the samething cramps in my legs tingles in my feet and arms i get them in my legs i get thm throughout the body to do u feel like you may be stress out thinking about it that something can be wrong it could be stress me myself cant belive when the doctors say it could be anxiety because the way i feel but maybe it could just be that do u have a family doctor tell them its not working you are still having the symtoms and your scared maybe they can give you more test
myself getting tingling / twitches all over body (face,leg,arm,stomach, genital area etc) due to HIV anxiety..being guilty, fear, depressed...
I lost my mind and getting worried eventhough my tests were came back ok..

I'm on my way to get a neurologist appointment soon...
i'm tired of facing this problem everyday...

i want my old life back...
Please.....