Anxiety Community
top of head feels hot

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

top of head feels hot

does anyone get ahot feeling on top of there head w/ anxiety if so what causes  it to feel hot?
Yes, I have noticed that sometimes, and I also get it in the back of my head.  I notice that sometimes I get a chill that runs thru my body at the same time.  I have stopped trying to figure stuff out-it gets to bee too much sometimes.
For about 6 months I get this feeling on my head that someone is standing over me with a heat lamp. Its a warm to hot feeling on the top and back of my head and is followed with a tingle of pressure feeling. This comes and goes during the day and I find that if I have a nap it will go away for a while.
Almost like an anxiety feeling or that feeling just at the beginning when you first get very scared or something like that. Like that hot flushed feeling of nerviness we get in the face sometimes.
Anyone else going through the same thing that might be able to help with an answer would be greatly appreciated.
I get it through my chest and shoulders. I would love to know what it is.
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
CARBS!
9 hrs ago by gymdandee
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms