trapped air and anxiety
I have been feeling miserable for the last 8 years since I turned 30. all my symtoms are related with my digestive system. I am constipated all the time but the worst thing is that I am always feeling full of air that I can not release. Feel nausea, dizziness, chest pressure and when i burp i feel better but just for a moment.
I am taking sam-e and attivan, they help me some but I still have symptoms. I eat like a baby, just organics, fruits, vegetables, no meat, lots of fish, just drink water, etc. I want to be able to feel normal, eat normal , it is killling me.
what can i do.
Help please
Hey,
Sorry to hear of your trouble in the past years. My advice, see your family doc soon. The good news I guess...is that if it was something serious, you would have been passed already, but your not! So we have some faith now right?? Maybe your doc can send a referal to a GI specialist and maybe they can do an Upper Endoscopy or Colonoscopy....since you've been having digestive issues. Sounds like you get enough fibre in your diet...but you could also be having alot of gas issues because of the fruits and vegtables you eat. Espically your greens!!....You sound like your otherwise healthy...so go see the doc, get what you have on chest out and find a solution to the issue. I think you might need a diet change....personally. Good luck with everything!