weird sensation in chest that takes my breath away
im getting this sensation in my chest that seems to start from the top of my stomach up to my chest and it takes my breath away for a few seconds. it seems to happen when im calm it has been happening for the past 3 days occasionaly . the doctor says i just have anxiety but i have had anxiety for 5 years and can not remember feeling anything like this. and also my anxiety is a lot better than it used to be. im really scared. im also feeling unsteady and getting occasional head rushes. i had a blood test done a week ago and a ecg 3 weeks ago which were normal other than low white blood cell. when this feeling happens it feels like im dying for those few seconds
i seen the doctor a week ago and was not feeling what i have been feeling the last 3 days. though i was feeling unsteady and getting occasional head rushes and feeling short of breath
I have this too.  very unnerving