Anxiety Community
what is this?is there anyone to help me out?

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

i have been taking medicine from psychiatrist for panic attack and anxiety for the last two months.but for the last one month i cannot pass the time.no connection with real world.each day is heavy for me.ones a day passed i become happy that today is passed. I have one lovely son and wife.i want to live in this world with them but my conditions are very bad.please tell me that having this type of symptoms can anyone commit suicide?
One of the most reported fears of a person with anxiety is the fear of loosing it. "second after fear of major illness"
I had that real bad at first when my GAD flourished.
I told my wife to keep watching me, and make sure I didnt do anything stupid.
But if you ever feel like you are to that level of mind of suicide, please seek help ASAP.
Mental disorders can become very frustrating, and make us wanna "give up" but you always have to remember, that God only gives us as much as what we can handle.
And you have to find peace within the Chaos.
Oh, I know how you feel..I have been dealing with this for 14 years and have not tried EVER to commit suicide....You are in the depths of depression...a feeling of hopeless and helplessness....Anxiety and depression often go hand and hand.  I would suggest to go back to your doctor and possibly changing your meds.  I also suggest to make sure you have counseling also.  Meds will help mask the symptoms, but you have to try to get into your psyche and change the way of your thinking...It is all in your thinking process.  I am on meds too and still struggle at times with daily activities.  I just try to work through them, knowing it WILL get better.  Best to you.
breezytoo uploaded new photos
breezytoo Rusty needs surgery next Tu... Comment
Rusty has oral surgery next Tuesday...
3 hrs ago by breezytoo
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms